Loncala, Incorporated is a Florida company, chartered in 1920. Today the company manages approximately 50,000 acres of timber and agricultural land between Ocala and South Georgia. Until their new office opened in 2007, the company operated out of a small converted house, just off Main Street in High Springs.
The new office was designed and constructed to capture the feel of the timber industry, which was achieved through the use of exposed wood trim and glue-laminated architectural trusses, which were used at the main entrance / lobby. The wood framed building rests on a masonry stem wall and slab on grade with engineered wood trusses covered in a standing seam metal roof and the exterior walls are clad in a mixture of cementitious lap siding and stone veneer.